When looking for home improvement ideas and trying to use environmentally-friendly, money saving products, do you ever feel like you’re walking through a never ending phase of ‘snake-oil’ salesmen? That company offers this, but this company offers that and so on and so on. How do you know who to believe and if they’re product is going to do what it says it’s going to do. The phrase ‘needle in a haystack’ comes to mind. If you’re looking for a Radiant Barrier contractor, look to Duran’s Roofing & Remodeling.
Super Radiant Barrier
Are Your Heating & Cooling Bills Going Through the Roof? It’s possible that your insulation is costing you money. Stay Warmer in the Winter and Cooler in the Summer
- No more wasted energy.
- Lower heating & cooling costs
- Extend life of HVAC systems
- Fast return on investment
- Equal to 7ft of traditional insulationTwo-sided reflecting metalized film with polythylene woven reinforcement
29.5lbs per 1,000 sq. ft roll
Length: 21.49 pounds force
Width: 24.56 pounds force
When it comes to our thermal insulation, we put our money where our mouth is. If you’ve lived in Texas for any length of time, you know one thing – it gets hot here. If you’ve paid a utility bill for one month in Texas, you know what we mean. Costs from the power company usually goes up, too. Don’t waste time, money & effort on silly gadgets. Why not consider an alternative on something that will actually work? Consider the Radiant Barriers from Duran’s Roofing & Remodeling.
How Much Can You Save Using Radiant Barrier in Your Attic?
Consider Radiant Barriers from Duran’s Roofing & Remodeling
- The number one cause for home energy lost is heat transfer. Our Radiant Barriers resist heat transfer.
- Whatever type of insulation you already have, our enhanced technology works in perfect harmony with it. No need to re-work or re-insulate anything.
- Duran’s Roofing & Remodeling’s Radiant Barrier works by reflecting radiant energy from the sun. Once installed, this will keep you cooler in the summer.
- We’ve work to enhance the Radiant Barrier so that mold and mildew cannot grow, thus keeping your indoor air quality at a higher level.
Don’t you want something that has been tested and approved by the Department of Energy? Not only that, we’ve me the gold standard for energy saving products – we’ve earned the coveted Energy Star mark. The professional Radiant Barrier contractors at Duran’s Roofing & Remodeling specialize in in this type of home improvement. Contact us today, your radiant barrier and energy consultation specialist today, for more information on Radiant Barrier and how we can save you money on your energy bills.
We are ready to discuss your next construction project...
a representative will contact you within 24 hours